Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sigma Brushes Review: Awesome Brushes

I recently purchased a few brushes from Sigma Beauty.  I bought the F84-Angled Top Kabuki, F82-Round Top Kabuki & F30-Large Powder Brush.  Im must say I give the brushes a 10, I currently have a few of the eye brushes and I use at least one of them everyday when applying eye makeup. 

First let me just say both the F84 & F82 are just wonderful at applying foundation that is what I have used them for.  So far my favorite out of the two is the F84-Angled Top Kabuki, its great for getting in the eye area and around the nose because of the angle shape.  The F82-Flat Top is great for buffing and blending in concealer under the eye(at least thats what I used it for).  These brushes are great I would recommend to anyone.  Forgot to mention you can get both brushes F84 & F82 for $24 a great deal.

The F30-Large Powder Brush is awesome I have been using it with all my powder setting products.  I feel like it puts the product on with just a few sweeps and gives a really pretty finish.

For anyone looking for quality brushes, that are afordable try Sigma you will not be let done.  Also right now on there website if you spend $30 bucks you get a free gift.



No comments:

Post a Comment