Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coastal Scents Hot Pots: Affordable Eyeshadows

Coastal Scents has a variety of hot pot eyeshadows in every color imaginable, but the best part is that they are a great price they are all $1.99.  I recently purchased some and I love them the quality is very very similar if not the same as a MAC shadow.  I love the color range and the fact that they are so creamy and blend so well.  I wish I would of bought some sooner.  If your a makeup artist or someone who collects eyeshadows check out Coastal Scents HOT POTS you will not be let down.

Here are the ones I have and swatches:



1st Column (left side from top to bottom)
Orchid, Elven Blue, Vibrant Plum, Bright Yellow, Vibrant Green, Electric Blue
2nd Column (right side top to bottom)
Pale Pollen, Camel Taupe, Burnt Umber, Cherry Chocolate, Dark Golden Olive, Rasin Berry, Peach Copper

These eyeshadows are gorgeous and really blew my mind especially for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment