Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lip Butters, Lip Butters, Lip Butters

OMG!  I just love the Revlon Lip butters they are fantastic and so moisturizing for your lips.  When they first came out I was dying to get my hands on a few, I ended up buying 6 of them and Im so glad I did.  They give you moisture, color, and shine all in one. Also if your someone who wants to experiment with a fuschia or red lip try lollipop and redvelvet you will love them.  They are also great over your favorite lipstick for shine or over a lipliner.


Revlon Lip Butters
from left to right
095-Creme Brulee
020-Brown Sugar
085-Sugar Plum
075-Lollipop
010-Rasberry Pie
040-Red Velvet


Swatches
left to right or up to down
Creme Brulee (sheer nude)
Brown Sugar ( brown nude also sheer)
Sugar Plum (sheer lilac purplish)
Lollipop (fuschia)
Raspberry Pie (deep berry)
Red velvet (deeper red)

No comments:

Post a Comment